Economic assistance

Financial Assistance Application

To facilitate the process, you should have the following documents on hand:

1. Minor's Birth Certificate

2. Evidence of Family Income - Copy of the last (2) Income Tax Returns of the Parents or Guardians (With all Schedules) if you do not file a Return, you must provide an Affidavit.

3. If you do not have US Citizenship, you must provide evidence of legal immigration status (Green Card or Work Visa).

4. Information on other non-taxable income received in the household except Benefits from the Nutritional Assistance Program (PAN) and Social Security Benefits.


I understand that I release the Board of Directors and staff of 5 Sentidos PR Org from responsibility for any adverse situation that occurs or handling of cyber attack or loss of information beyond our control. However, 5 Sentidos has all the security protocols to protect and safeguard the identity and information provided.

I agree

What are you looking for?

Your cart